The company’s civil engineering operation carries out works for both public and private sector clients in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Over the last 60 years the contracts division has gained valuable expertise in carrying out a wide range of projects, as detailed below.
• General carriageway resurfacing
• Motorway/trunk road resurfacing
• Laying various types of bitmac asphalt or SMA by hand or using mechanical means
• Re-alignment of carriageways
• Adjustment of street furniture to new levels
• Adjustment/provision of kerb lines
• Adjustment / provision of carriageway drainage systems
• Application of surface dressing
• Traffic management
• Road marking/studs
• Site investigation
• Other associated ancillary works
- Running Tracks
- Hockey Pitches
- MUGA Pitches
- Tennis Courts
- Car parks
- Factory Floors
- Farm Silo Floors
- Transport Company Yards
- Business Parks
- DRD Roads Service
- ROI Local Authorities
- NI Water Service
- McLaughlin & Harvey
- JW&J Porter & Co.
- O’Hare & McGovern
- Clive Richardson
If you have a question with regards to any of the surfacing products or road laying services that we provide, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Our friendly and helpful staff are always on hand and happy to help with any queries you may have.
Looking for high-quality aggregates supplies at an affordable price?
Call 028 4066 2481